9 Symptoms Of Magnesium Deficiency And 9 Foods To Fix Them

9 Symptoms Of Magnesium Deficiency And 9 Foods To Fix Them Numerous people lack magnesium in their bodies, and this mineral is of vital importance for numerous functions, as it regulates more than 300 enzymes in the human body. Therefore, you need to know the most common symptoms which indicate that you should increase the … Continue reading “9 Symptoms Of Magnesium Deficiency And 9 Foods To Fix Them”


Mix THIS With Shampoo To Stop Dandruff & Increase Hair Growth!

Mix THIS With Shampoo To Stop Dandruff & Increase Hair Growth! Did you know that sea salt isn’t only great for cooking? It also has incredible hair and skin benefits! What Is Sea Salt? Sea salt is what is left over after ocean water or saltwater lakes evaporates. Depending on the water source, this leaves … Continue reading “Mix THIS With Shampoo To Stop Dandruff & Increase Hair Growth!”


5 Things You Should NEVER Do First Thing In The Morning!

5 Things You Should NEVER Do First Thing In The Morning! You’ve probably heard the saying “I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.” While silly, there’s actually some truth behind it. The way you start your morning usually sets the tone for the rest of the day. If you wake up late, … Continue reading “5 Things You Should NEVER Do First Thing In The Morning!”


Eating Chocolate In The Morning Increases Weight Loss! Here’s Why!

Eating Chocolate In The Morning Increases Weight Loss! Here’s Why! Chocolate for breakfast? ‘Go for it,’ say health experts. Through extensive research, scientists have discovered that chocolate early in the day can help both your mind and your waistline. Yup, you read that correctly folks! Let’s explore these exciting findings. How Eating Chocolate In The … Continue reading “Eating Chocolate In The Morning Increases Weight Loss! Here’s Why!”


THIS Is What You Need To Know About Food Expiration Dates!

THIS Is What You Need To Know About Food Expiration Dates! Picture this. You had a really long day. Throughout that long day, you’ve been thinking about one thing and one thing only: the bag of raisin-cinnamon bagels in your fridge. As you pull into the driveway that evening, you begin to salivate. You just … Continue reading “THIS Is What You Need To Know About Food Expiration Dates!”


7 Foods That Are PROVEN To Accelerate Weight Loss!

7 Foods That Are PROVEN To Accelerate Weight Loss! It’s easy to get stuck thinking that eating for weight loss is all about reduction; common knowledge seems to state that simply eating less is the way to go. But that’s a bit misleading. You see, not all foods are the same when it comes to … Continue reading “7 Foods That Are PROVEN To Accelerate Weight Loss!”


3 Reasons To Get A Food Intolerance Test

3 Reasons To Get A Food Intolerance Test Let’s clear something up right out of the gate. There’s a major difference between a food allergy and food intolerance. You see, food allergies affect a relatively small number of people. Food intolerance, on the other hand, is estimated to be far more common. Why ‘estimated?’ Well, … Continue reading “3 Reasons To Get A Food Intolerance Test”


8 Cancer-Causing Foods You Should NEVER Eat!

8 Cancer-Causing Foods You Should NEVER Eat! We all know of one or two people who, despite doing all the right things and being incredibly healthy, still wound up with cancer. Thankfully, such cases are far from normal, accounting for as little as 10% of all cancer diagnoses. The other 90%? Failure to make healthy … Continue reading “8 Cancer-Causing Foods You Should NEVER Eat!”


5 Things You Should NEVER Do After Eating!

5 Things You Should NEVER Do After Eating! After a satisfying meal, many of us just want to lay down for the rest of the night and watch a great movie or TV show. But little do we know, this is actually one of worse things you can do after you eat! It’s small bad … Continue reading “5 Things You Should NEVER Do After Eating!”


She Puts a Bar of Soap Under Her Sheet. The Reason Why is Genius!

She Puts a Bar of Soap Under Her Sheet. The Reason Why is Genius! We have talked extensively about restless leg syndrome and leg cramps in previous posts. Basically, these are conditions that occur at night when you are trying to go to sleep. They can be extremely painful and frustrating to deal with. This … Continue reading “She Puts a Bar of Soap Under Her Sheet. The Reason Why is Genius!”